„Style is a simple way of saying complicated things “ Jean CocteauBettina Lorenzoni, CEO and owner of lorenzoni-pr, looks back on two decades of experience with international companies and media. We believe that our long-standing relationships with our clients attest to the quality of our work. Our clients operate in the exclusive lifestyle and tourism sectors in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Services We are a creative communication agency specialising in luxury and quality products.
Strategy – Media relations – Ideas generation
From storytelling to establishing interesting partnerships, from cross-marketing activities to efficient online communication – we take care of all communication-related content and activities to help you reach your target group and enhance and expand your brand.
Public relations – For more than 10 years we have been offering our clients personalised support and the following PR components as part of a complete strategic concept:
- Strategic PR
- Development of communications concepts
- Media launch programmes
- Creation and production of media kits
- Development of brand partnerships
- Compilation and maintenance of a photo database
- Press releases
- Continuous maintenance of media contacts – print, TV and online
- Event creation and management
- Social media including content creation
- Thought leadership
Communication training, PR seminars and interview coaching
Our complete programme also includes communication courses and educational measures for our clients. We are currently offering the following seminar programmes:
- Communication courses for hotel managers and employees
- Interview coaching and training in preparation for public appearances
Creation of a corporate identity
Conception & execution – Creation & management of guest lists – Red carpet management
A successful event begins with precise planning. Our speciality: creative ideas, efficiently executed. We are also happy to handle side events, social programmes and excursions for your guests.
Event management is more than organisation: It is passion. Our passion. lorenzoni-pr creates complete, customised concepts for events ranging from exclusive dinners to large-scale functions. When we organise events, our clients can rely on us to be fully committed and to apply all of our creative enthusiasm, attention to detail, perfection and passion. We go above and beyond to meet our clients’ expectations – and to exceed them.
From the choice of venue to the individual design of the invitation, menu, decorations and guest list, everything gets the special lorenzoni-pr touch.
- A long-term positive image
- Reach customers and potential customers
- Enhance and expand customer relationships
- High level of media attention
Campaign development – Influencer marketing – Content development
Communication encompasses more than the conventional channels. Social networks, influencer and blogger relations, and community management are indispensable to companies.
Social media have become an indispensable part of corporate communication. They are a valuable instrument and an essential image factor. Social media are used to enhance and expand customer relationships, tap into new target groups and communicate directly with partners and customers. The key to success is authenticity, emotion, continuity and currentness.
Conception & strategy
The starting point of any communication strategy is a precise analysis of the competitors and a clear definition of the target groups and the content to be transported. The screening of all relevant activities on the social media channels rounds off the preparation on the basis of which a customised set of measures can be developed in accordance with the client’s needs.
Content planning & creative content
What is it that ultimately makes a strategy successful? The success of a strategy depends on wording, targeted activities and suitable interactions. The message of the product or brand must be reflected in all three of these factors, interest must be aroused and the target group’s curiosity piqued. The knowhow and experience of lorenzoni-pr socialmedia provide a valuable foundation for content planning – not only in terms of creativity but also efficiency and coordination.
Community management & blogger relations
Big data, the subject of heated debate in the media, casts an unfavourable light on social media and their use. Is data being misused? Yes, this definitely does happen. This is why we attach great importance to organically building up a follower base and cultivating personal contacts, rather than generating astronomical increases as a result of computerised posts and automatised interactions. We are proud of our large network of influencers and bloggers. Over the years, we have formed these personal contacts throughout the German-speaking world and beyond. Today we have a pool of high-quality social media players at our fingertips.
Monitoring & analysis
By monitoring and analysing social media activities, we gain insight into the target group and also into the efficiency of campaigns. lorenzoni-pr socialmedia compiles a monthly overview with all the relevant facts and figures. This allows us to stay up to date and to see which messages and posts hit the mark and which activities may need to be adjusted.
Social media: Your advantages:
- Build an image and increase brand awareness
- Enhance and expand customer relationships and tap into new target groups
- Communicate with (potential) customers and respond quickly to their questions and complaints
- Connect with the target group at an emotional level and promote loyalty
- Greater reach through adverts, sweepstakes and good content
- Better Google search results (posts on Facebook and other social media are automatically ranked higher in Google)
Graphic & Design
Branding – Creation – Implementation
Graphic design plays a major role in the success of your company, because the recognition value of a brand generates strong customer loyalty.
Graphic design plays a major role in the success of your company. Enhance your company’s image and turn it into a brand: In close cooperation with you, lorenzoni-pr will create a corporate identity (CI) on which it will base a corporate design (CD) that meets your particular needs and standards. Generate stronger customer loyalty by building and strengthening your image as well as by enhancing your brand recognition.
- CI – CORPORATE IDENTITY
CI stands for a uniform corporate identity that ensures a high recognition value. Together with you, lorenzoni-pr will develop in individual design concept tailored to your unique needs. Both in print and digital, visual vocabulary or written word.
- EVENT DESIGN
Events start with planning. lorenzoni-pr handles the entire event design, the big and the small elements: stickers, tickets, flyers, invitations, posters, banners, flags and much, much more.
- CI – CORPORATE IDENTITY
Get in touch … we look forward to hearing from you
Mag. Bettina Lorenzoni
– Owner and CEO of the agency
– 20 years’ PR experience in the high-end segment
– Extensive network in lifestyle, living, design, architecture and business media
– Strategic planning of all communication activities including advice on positioning and marketing solutions
– National & international product and corporate PR
– Planning, design and execution of international events
– Attending to the relevant public and opinion leaders
– Degrees in Communication Science and Romance Studies (French and Italian) from the Universities of Salzburg and Rome
– German, English, French and Italian
Mag. Silvia Faulhammer
Senior PR-Consultant, Social Media Managermore
– Senior PR Consultant, Social Media Manager
– 20 years’ PR experience in the high-end segment
– Broad personal network of bloggers & influencers in the entire German-speaking area
– Conception, event organisation, social media content management
– Product PR, tourism PR, crisis PR, HR development and training for businesses in the hospitality industry / crisis PR in tourism, social media communication
– Degree in Development & Management in Tourism from Salzburg University of Applied Sciences
– German, English and Spanish
ANNA LANZ, BA
PR Art Directormore
– Art Direction, Photography
– Support with planning, developing and implementing PR measures
– Photography, Graphic Design, Social Media
– Business Administration; University of Applied Sciences, Krems an der Donau, Austria (Bachelor of Arts)
– currently studying Economic Sciences; University of Salzburg, Austria (Master of Sciences)
– German and English
COCO, THE AGENCY DOG
Head of Entertainment